Friday, June 19, 2009

Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy (Ally Carter)


Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy, by Ally Carter, is the phenomenal sequel to I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You. Its the second semester in Cammie's sophomore year at Gallagher Academy. Many things happen this year that Cammie never expected.

This book has a much better plot line than the first, you have more unanswered questions (they are answered at the end). One of my favorite characters was Zach. Although he can be a bit cocky at times... (a bit? Try a ton!) he is really sincere and funny.

I'm starting the 3rd book, Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover, tomorrow. Sorry this review was short but, like all sequels, its hard to do a summary with out giving any thing away.


Writing: 5
Plot: 5
Characters: 5
Cover: 4

Five Stars!!!

~Lily

P.S. Sorry, no sneak peak for this book or the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment