Friday, August 21, 2009

Sneak Peek #4 and 5#

Zombie Blondes, by Brian James, is one of my two current reads. I usually don't read two books at once, but I forgot my book at school today, and my friend let me borrow hers, and it's really good! So, yup! Up first is a Sneak Peek from Zombie Blondes!

"There aren't any rules to running away from your problems. No checklist of things to cross off. No instructions. Eeny, meeny, pick a path and go." ~Hannah.

I chose this quote because, well, you'll see. I just started the book a few hours ago, and since I'm reading two at once, it might be a little while, but... since only one person reads this, i think she can wait. ;)

AND NOW... for my quote from a much much much different book, It's Kind of a Funny Story (by Ned Vizzini). And for this quote, I'm not gonna start at the beginning of the sentence because its... POINTLESS! And just so you understand why this person is saying this, they are in a mental hospital.

"....and just because I went to my doctor and told him, 'I'm not afraid of dying; I'm only afraid of living, and I want to put a bayonet through my stomach,' that doesn't mean I'm afraid of any of you." ~page 197... and I'm not really sure who said this. But i liked it. I flipped to a random page and... TAA DAAA! :D

Hope you enjoyed, I'll be out with these two reviews... eventually :D Adios!
~Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment