Monday, July 27, 2009

Fragile Eternity (Melissa Marr)


Before I write the review, I just wanted to say sorry I haven't posted on here in forever!! I kept wanting to get on, but forgetting!! :( Okay, so here's the review!!!!

Fragile Eternity, by Melissa Marr, was an amazingly well written book. They way she portrays ideas into your mind, you think, "Oh yeh! Why didn't I think of that before!?" I love it!!! How Melissa describes Faerie, I was constantly wishing I was there. Filled with so much art, such as weaving the sky, it was like Lily Heaven! :D

The story line was fantastic as well. I loved learning more about the High Court, Sorcha, and the world of Faerie. Seth is an even major-er (majorer? Don't know how I came up with that one) character in Fragile Eterity than in it's prequels; Wicked Lovely and Ink Exchange, which makes me super happy! Seth is my favorite character! He is so in-control of himself, kind, and artistic. *sigh* I wish he actually existed. Anyway, you'll love every minute that your reading Fragile Eternity.

Also, Radiant Shadows, the fourth book in Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely series, has yet to come out with a release date. As soon as I find that out, then I will post when its coming out! Can't wait!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment